Saturday, October 15, 2005

Alumnistreet.com Updated

I recently extended the hosting package and domain name for alumnistreet.com until November 2011 so don’t fear having the A.T. Mahan alumni site disappear anytime soon. Hopefully the A.T. Mahan schools will still be around in 2011.

Although -- Some of you may have noticed the website was down for a couple of days. My host suspended my account apparently because the blog script and related database I had on the site was being spammed so bad it loaded down their server. Long story short they unsuspended my account so I could log-in and remove the problem so all is good.

On a related note I made a few small changes to the site on the home page by adding a feed to this remotely hosted blog. I also added a Iceland news feed and made some other small changes. Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home