Sunday, March 05, 2006

Our website has new look!

It was time for an extreme makeover, well at least the home page. I hope you like the new look.

I also made some other less conspicuous changes. The message board was deleted because it was rarely used by anyone and I got tried of continually deleting the spam accounts. I did install an internal shout box that doesn’t require registration.

Also I deleted the outdated photo album. I also removed most of the photos to free up space. I have many of these photos hosted at webshots.com see them here. I installed a new album. If you have photo to share contact me and I’ll assign you an account.

Lastly I have plans to upload the 1973 and 1974 yearbooks in the near future. These will be in scanned and save as a PDF file. I’ll let you know when I get these uploaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home